into it, the taste will remind you of one of the all-time favorite snacks, the Thin Mint®
12 Grams of Protein ChocoMint DF™ features a low-allergen plant protein blend as an alternative to dairy and soy proteins. It has an impressive amino acid score for a plant-sourced protein, containing all essential amino acids, and has been shown to have no significant differences from whey protein in influencing muscle mass and body composition in healthy young males. The almond butter in this product provides an additional source of plant protein.
9 Grams of Fibre The fibre in ChocoMint DF™ helps promote satiety via delayed gastric emptying, making it a great choice for those with unpredictable schedules, or those who may need a satisfying, macronutrientbalanced snack to help sustain them between meals.
• Digestion-resistant fiber (Fibersol-2 ® ) – Soluble fibre helps the large intestine absorb water by drawing in fluid from the body, which increases the bulk of the stool and helps support regularity. The effect of fiber on slowing gastric emptying may also help maintain normal blood glucose levels after eating.
• Prebiotics (inulin and isomalto-oligosaccharides) – Prebiotics serve as fuel for beneficial colonic
microbes, which are essential for intestinal health, and also produce nutrients as byproducts of bacterial fermentation (including vitamin K, biotin, and shortchain fatty acids).
• Coconut Oil – A rich source of medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs), which do not require the same digestion and intestinal transport as long-chain fatty acids. Instead, they are delivered to the liver, where they are converted to quickly available energy.
• Almond Butter – Predominantly monounsaturated, made up mostly of oleic acid (the primary fat in olive oil), and a small amount of omega-6 linoleic acid
• Cocoa Butter – Rich in stable, saturated palmitic and stearic acids; also contains appreciable amounts of health-promoting oleic acid
• Stevia – Natural herbal extract
• Maltitol & Erythritol – Low-glycemic polyols that have minimal effects on blood sugar and insulin5,6
• Glycerine & Tapioca Syrup – Included in small amounts
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website.
We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product or Book with one of BodyCrafters Physicians / Naturopathic Doctors or a Certified Natural Product Advisor.