Metabolic Synergy™ is an ideal formula for the metabolic syndrome patient – a patient who is becoming more prevalent in the health-care system. This multivitamin was originally designed by diabetes specialist Dr. Ron Rosedale, and was updated with the help of Dr. Bob Steinberg. It includes two more state-of-the-art, newly researched anti-glycating agents carnosine and benfothiamine (a form of vitamin B1) to prevent diabetic complications. A few core nutrients have been added to make Metabolic Synergy™ a complete multivitamin mineral supplement for metabolic syndrome patients. Metabolic syndrome is a condition many people risk developing by the time they reach middle age. It has affected 1 in 5 Canadians as of 2011 and rates continue to increase, with these patients requiring their own special therapeutic considerations.
• Excessive carbohydrate consumption, with especially damaging effects from fructose and galactose
• Excessive stored body fat, especially in the abdominal area, due to its active hormonal activity
• Nutrient deficiencies (inositol, chromium, vanadium, magnesium, zinc, omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin D, taurine, vitamin C, vitamins B1, B2, B3)
• High oxidative stress, which depletes antioxidants
• Prolonged demand on the pancreas to produce insulin
• Excessive stress (high adrenaline and cortisol)
A sustained program of lifestyle and diet changes combined with proper nutrient supplementation can correct most of the underlying causes of metabolic syndrome. The mineral forms of magnesium, chromium, zinc, manganese and vanadium are true chelates from Albion, the leader in the manufacture of mineral chelates with superior absorption.
• Support conversion of carbohydrates to energy
• Lower fasting and average glucose levels and Hemoglobin A1C
• Lower fasting and average insulin and leptin levels with improved tissue sensitivity
• Reduce risk of dysglycemia
• Support pancreatic sensitivity and ability to produce adequate amounts of insulin
• Help prevent problems associated with elevated sugar levels such as:
– kidney damage
– blood vessel damage
– pancreatic damage
• Prevent nutrient deficiencies induced by excessively high glucose/insulin levels
• Lower cardiovascular complications associated with diabetes and insulin resistance
• Protect from metabolic damage induced by excessive fructose consumption
• Lower homocysteine
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website.
We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product or Book with one of BodyCrafters Physicians / Naturopathic Doctors or a Certified Natural Product Advisor.