According to Health Canada, most Canadians are not achieving their required daily amounts of vitamins and minerals. Designs for Health’s two a day multivitamin was designed to provide effective dosages of nutrients that are difficult to obtain in the typical daily diet, such as 158 mg of mixed tocopherols, 200 mcg of selenium, 400 mcg of chromium, 500 mg vitamin C and 400 mcg folates. Calcium and magnesium were purposely left out since they should be taken separately at therapeutic doses. Twice Daily Multi utilizes the most efficiently absorbed mineral forms available: true Albion chelates. These minerals are sourced from our raw materials supplier Albion Advanced Nutrition with the best mineral technology in the industry.
Twice Daily Multi Unique Features:
• Rich in immune enhancing antioxidant nutrients vitamins C, E, and lipoic acid.
• High in B-6, folates and B-12, all of which help lower serum homocysteine. Elevated homocysteine is increasingly recognized as a risk factor for heart disease and birth defects.
• High in chromium, a trace mineral essential for healthy sugar and fat metabolism. Most diets contain less than 60% of the minimum suggested intake of chromium. Insufficient intakes of chromium lead to signs and symptoms of diabetes and cardiovascular disease. Supplemental chromium given to those with impaired glucose tolerance or diabetes leads to improved
blood glucose, insulin, and lipid variables. Chromium also improves lean body mass.
• Contains NatureFolate™, our blend of active, naturally-occuring folates.
• Balanced in iodine and selenium content. Both trace minerals must be present in the correct proportion in order to support the health of the thyroid. Imbalanced intake of iodine and selenium should be avoided as this may impair thyroid function.
• Rich in boron, which is essential for bone health and optimal mental energy.
• Contains sufficient biotin for healthy fat and blood sugar metabolism, and healthy nails.
• Rich in zinc, needed for immune function, protein synthesis, and appetite control.
• Free of calcium and magnesium, which require dosing according to individual needs.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website.
We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product or Book with one of BodyCrafters Physicians / Naturopathic Doctors or a Certified Natural Product Advisor.