The importance of healthy digestion A proper diet is the foundation for good health and maintaining an appropriate body weight. However, the well-known phrase “you are what you eat” is only part of the equation. We are not just what we eat, we’re also what we digest, absorb, and assimilate. If digestive function is compromised, we cannot fully benefit from the nutrients in our diet, no matter how high the quality of our foods.
• Sustained energy • Bowel regularity • Robust immunity
• Balanced moods • Healthy skin and strong nails • Reproductive health
• Occasional bloating and gas, particularly after eating
• Feeling full after eating only a small quantity of food
• Infrequent mild indigestion/heartburn (components of undigested food bubbles back up into the esophagus)
• Bowel irregularities such as occasional diarrhea and/or constipation
▶ Betaine hydrochloride (HCl) – an excellent source of hydrochloric acid, also known as stomach acid. Betaine HCl helps to support proper stomach acidity, as adequate HCl is necessary to begin the breakdown of proteins, and to trigger the secretion of enzymes that help digest fats, carbohydrates and proteins.
◼ Taka-diastast and Alhpa-amylase– which aid in the breakdown of starches and reduce inflammation
◼ Lactase – the enzyme which helps digest lactose, from dairy
◼ Wild ox and lipase – to emulsify and digest fats and fat-soluble vitamins
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website.
We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product or Book with one of BodyCrafters Physicians / Naturopathic Doctors or a Certified Natural Product Advisor.