The world we live in today is riddled with environmental and food toxins. Pesticides, chemical fertilizers, radiation, smog, smoke and preservatives, to name a few, have
damaging effects on all of our cells. Exposure to these toxins can encourage harmful free radicals to accumulate in our bodies. Free radicals create a destructive chain reaction in our cells, leading to compromised cell function that robs us of our health and vitality. As we age, the ongoing exposure to free radicals causes deterioration of the mitochondria. This deprives other cellular components
of energy and subsequently, accelerates their destruction, causing them to function less efficiently.
Supporting healthy mitochondria and energy production helps optimize energy levels, while protecting cells from destruction and aging. Additionally, healthy mitochondria within the brain cells can help support optimal brain health and wellness.
• Coenzyme Q10 – A critical component of energy (ATP) production
• L-carnitine and pantethine – Aid in shuttling fats from the bloodstream into the mitochondria, where they are converted into energy
• Alpha lipoic acid and B vitamins – Assist various enzymes that function in the energy-producing pathways of the body
• Malic and succinic acids – Specific components of the Krebs cycle, one of the main energy-producing pathways in the mitochondria
• Creatine – Supports additional energy production; necessary for healthy mitochondria
• Resveratrol and curcumin – Botanicals that encourage the natural production of additional mitochondria within the cell
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website.
We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product or Book with one of BodyCrafters Physicians / Naturopathic Doctors or a Certified Natural Product Advisor.