OcuForce™ provides a comprehensive array of ideal eye-supportive nutrients and antioxidants, including the macular carotenoids lutein and zeaxanthin, bilberry, Ginkgo biloba, curcumin, quercetin, taurine, N-acetyl-cysteine, and lipoic acid to promote normal eye health and function. This formula also includes B vitamins, and vitamins A, C, and E (as delta- and gamma-tocotrienols), along with zinc to support the body’s antioxidant status and a healthy inflammatory response. Ocular-Supportive Nutrients Lutein and its isomer, zeaxanthin, are yellow carotenoid pigments that provide antioxidative properties found in high levels within foods such as egg yolks, dark green leafy
vegetables, corn, and broccoli. Human studies have shown that these ocular-supportive nutrients promote healthy visual and retinal function. Lutein and zeaxanthin may help support the density of the pigment within the macula of the eye, as they are the only carotenoids located in the macula where they are found in the highest concentration within the human body, ultimately promoting ocular health. Bilberry contains phenolic anthocyanidin pigments that possess antioxidant properties and seem to have a particular affinity for eye and vascular tissues that may help support healthy blood supply to the retina and promote capillary reinforcement and microcirculation within the eyes. Folate and vitamin B12 may help support proper homocysteine metabolism. Elevated levels of homocysteine is associated with the development of age-related conditions and ocular dysfunction. Therefore, supporting healthy homocysteine levels may help support
a proper inflammatory response, particularly within the eye. Ginkgo biloba is included to support ocular blood flow and visual function. Considering the critical role of zinc in immune system health and its high concentration and distribution within the retina of the eye, supporting zinc status may also help promote a healthy inflammatory response within the eye.
• Helps to maintain eyesight and in the development and maintenance of night vision
• Helps to improve macular pigment optical density
• Helps to maintain eyesight/support eye health in conditions (associated with sunlight damage), such as cataracts and age-related macular degeneration
• Helps to reduce the risk of developing cataracts
• Source of antioxidants for the maintenance of eye health
• Synergistic combination of a wide array of ocular-supportive nutrients and antioxidants
• Provides 10 mg of lutein and 2 mg of zeaxanthin per serving in an enhanced microencapsulated form for superior stability, absorption, and bioavailability
• Lutein and zeaxanthin isomers are provided as Lutemax® 2020 — a carotenoid extract derived from marigold flowers in the same 5:1 ratio found naturally in the diet
• Folate and vitamin B12 are included to support healthy homocysteine metabolism
• Chelated form of zinc (as zinc bisglycinate) used for superior absorption
• Contains carotenoids with a total of 960 mcg retinol activity equivalents (RAE) of vitamin A
Adults: Take 1 capsule with meals, two times per day or as directed by a health care practitioner. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications or natural health products. For use beyond 12 weeks, consult a health care practitioner
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website.We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product or Book with one of BodyCrafters Physicians / Naturopathic Doctors or a Certified Natural Product Advisor.